- PhD in Biostatistics, Statistics, or equivalent education
- 10+ years of industry experience
- Experience with oncology studies phase 1-2-3-design, all three is a plus.
- Bayesian study-design an advantage.
- SAS programming abilities is an advantage.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent writing skills.
- Highly detail and quality oriented.
- A positive attitude, flexibility and a proactive thought process.
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally. Domestic and international travel includes spending time at cancer trial sites/institutions, conference centers, offices and hotels.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to comprehend and apply principles of advanced statistical theory.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Strong computer skills in industry standard statistical programming.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to walk.
- The employee must utilize close vision and be able to adjust focus.
- Infrequent travel is anticipated.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The incumbent in this position may be required to perform other duties, as assigned.