- A RN license, a bachelor’s degree in science/biology, a Pharm D or PhD degree, or the equivalent, and experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare education environment is required.
- Master’s degree would be preferred.
- This is a field based position: must be available for frequent travel.
- 10 years overall experience with a minimum of 5 years Oncology is required.
- Clinical trial development experience is a required.
- Knowledge of treatment guidelines, clinical research processes, FDA regulations and OIG guidelines is required.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills are required.
- Ability to network and partner with important external customers, including medical thought leaders, academic institutions, large group practices, medical directors and pharmacy directors is required.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Highly detail and quality oriented.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to learn, integrate complex information, and communicate key insights in clear, concise fashion to team members.
- Ability to understand and implement prioritization of deliverables as well as recognize and highlight conflicts in priorities.
- A positive attitude, flexibility and a proactive thought process.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret scientific and technical information and data.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to walk.
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally on a reasonably frequent basis (approx. 30-50% of time including some weekend travel)
- Territory Includes: Indiana/Illinois/Kentucky/Tennessee/Mississippi/Northern Alabama territory
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
- Domestic and international travel may include spending time at cancer trial sites/institutions, conference center, offices and hotels.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The incumbent in this position may be required to perform other duties, as assigned.